Terms and Conditions
Supply of service
- All services and quotes are subject to all terms and conditions set out below.
- All bookings are considered as a contract between The All Clear Company and the customer.
- All quotes given via phone, e-mail or Whats App are subject to change upon arrival if there are any variables to the description or images provided.
- All quotes are given free of charge but are subject to all cancellation clauses.
- Once on site our clearance team will confirm a full clearance price based on the volume of waste, time it will take to load and the weight shown to them. Any variables after this price such as additional waste, weight or time will be charged extra.
- Agreeance of price and start of collection is considered as a verbal contract between The All Clear Company and the customer.
- All collections are offered within a two hour arrival window, traffic permitting.
- The All Clear Company takes no responsibility for any loss of time or earnings as result of delay or cancellation of service due to unforeseen circumstances or adverse weather conditions.
- The customer has the right to cancel any service without charge as long as a minimum of 24 hours’ notice is given before the day of service or quote.
- Cancellations are not accepted by telephone and must be by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any cancellation made without sufficient notice will be subject to a minimum 50% cancellation fee.
- The customer has the right to amend any service without charge as long as a minimum of 24 hours’ notice is given before the date of service.
- Amendments are not accepted by telephone and must be by e-mail to:email@example.com
- Any amendments made without notice may be subject to full payment for the agreed service.
The All Clear Company
15 Rigg Approach
*This policy does not affect your statutory rights
Approved sub-contractors may be used for some collection